Tracy's Updates

Friday, October 27, 2006

Fall On the East Coast

Time is flying by out here - I've been here over 4 months already. I'll try to keep this blog updated with photos of whatever's going on.
Here is the Yarmouth Light - about 20 minutes from town along a winding road.



My last visitors were my highschool pal, Nicole, and her fiance, Shane. They came out October 7.



Here I'm in Bar Harbour, Maine, with Carmen and baby Anthony. Nicole, Shane, and I took the Cat ferry from Yarmouth over to visit Carmen and Tony for a couple days.



This is the world's largest cruise ship - docked at Bar Harbour. (Can't remember it's name Queen something...)


Here's Anthony jr. giggling away.



Carmen took us for a tour of U of Maine - where she received her nursing degree on a volleyball scholarship.


Nicole and Shane and pretty trees.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tracy, your blog is my favorite website to go to. I love your couch, it is very nice. In my opinion the burgandy material looks nice with the couch, but what do I know.

12:09 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home